By Chinmay Narang
- Kotak Mahindra bank released Q2 results, profit jumps 26% YoY.
- Asian Paints Q2 results out, Revenue rose by 6% YoY. Potential passive inflow of FII also looks possible for Asian paints
- Shree Cements rallies, driving force most likely to be rural housing and infra development.
- Nestle’s domestic business grew by 8%, beats expectations of 3%
- Street estimates high profit margin for UPL for Q2.
- Weak global cues as US and UK sees a sudden surge in Coronavirus cases. Imposition of strict lockdown possible.
- Investors fear as excessive provisions not a good sign for IndusInd bank Q2